Sunday, February 12, 2012

drum roll, please...

Every now and then something magical happens.
Something that makes you believe in fate. Something that reaffirms your belief that everything in life really does happen for a reason.

A few nights ago I was invited to join the BroadwaySpotted team as a writer for the new website launching on 2/22.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think there are enough exclamation points in the universe to express how excited I am about this, so I'll just leave it at those few. 

The timing couldn't be more opportune. I love my job in marketing because I get to relate so closely to the Broadway shows everybody knows and loves. But lately (and especially after starting this blog) I've realized that I'm not ready to stop writing just yet. Maybe I won't ever get to be a theatre journalist, but someway, somehow, I'm going to find a way to do ALL the things I love.



2 comments: