Monday, February 27, 2012

tony has a first name,it’s o-s-c-a-r

No matter how much I try to fight them, award shows have a way of pulling me in and forcing me to sit on my couch for three hours as I continuously check Twitter to hear the live commentary from across the city/country/world. My favorite Twitter-Oscar happening of the night? @AngiesRightLeg. Just the fact that it exists... Talk about social media being their first.

I would like to point out that amongst the Big Four nominees (Best Actor/tress, Best Supporting Actor/tress) there were many Tony awards to be counted. I was going to make a detailed list, or a fun chart, but alas, time flies when you’re having fun studying for midterms.

Countdown to the TONYS: 104 days.
Countdown to the TONY nominations announcement: 63 days. (That’s somewhat more tangible.)

Sorry if the title of this post is still stuck in your head. Here’s something to get it out/enforce it/cheer you up.






No comments:

Post a Comment