Sunday, February 19, 2012

happy belated grammys!

Oops, has it already been a week since the Grammy Awards? Time flies when you're having fun a college student.

First and foremost, I have to congratulate the Book of Mormon for their Grammy win for Best Musical Show Album. What kind of theatre post would this be if I didn't?

Secondly, uh.. well... I had a whole schpeel to post about what "music" is nowadays and how some "performers" are winning awards for their music and then they do crazy things like lip-sync or have flying acrobats in their performance. But I'll save you all from that rant.

So in the spirit of awards... let the official countdown to the TONYs begin!

T - 112 days, 2 hours, 50 minutes, and 20 seconds!

Not that I'm counting or anything.

1 comment:

  1. The Grammys were fun this year, I'm now looking forward to the Oscars. My wife and I went to see Spring Awakening the performance after they had won a Tony for Best Musical -- the electricity by the cast and audience was amazing.

    ReplyDelete